Monday, April 27, 2015

If I let myself tell you~

If I would let myself tell you Where I’ve come and gone If I would let myself tell you How far I have run If I would let myself tell you Where I now stand Then maybe you could help me And tell me you understand If I would let myself tell you About my hidden, darkened fears If I would let myself tell you Of my struggles through the years If I would let myself tell you My joy of breaking through Then maybe you could help me Continue what I do If I would let myself tell you Of the battles in my heart If I would let myself tell you What shatters me apart If I would let myself tell you How fragile I can be Then maybe you could help me Escape and just be free If I would let myself tell you Why I struggle with each word If I would let myself tell you How I’m scared of being heard If I would let myself tell you That I wish I could let go Then maybe you could help me Because then you would know If I would let myself tell you Then all this could disappear If I would let myself tell you Then you’d see me crystal clear If I would let myself tell you Then at least my tears would flow Just maybe, maybe now I’ll allow you to know

No comments:

Post a Comment