Sunday, December 1, 2013

HELL IS FOR CHILDREN...

Many abuse kids do live in their own hell. They cry in the dark so you can’t see their tears. They hide in the light so you can’t see their fears. Forgive and forget, all the while love and pain become one and the same in the eyes of a wonderful child. Hell is for children. Their little lives have become such a mess. Kids shouldn’t have to pay for your love with their bones and flesh. It’s all confusing this brutal abusing; they blacken your eyes and then apologize. They take your body and your soul and then say get over it. It wasn’t that bad. Each child is like a caterpillar, has fed in the cocoon of the teaching and has come forth as a beautiful butterfly. But while some of us that were in our cocoons. Did not get fed with love and understanding. So we do not see ourselves as beautiful butterflies. But Jesus sees our souls and sees us as perfect beings. When I was saved by the grace of GOD I was put back into a cocoon getting the teachings of love and grace and now that I have emerged. I’m the beautiful butterfly that will never crawl again. I will never need what I once needed. But every flutter of my wings is a tribute to the cocoon that God allowed me the grace to change. Children may have their so called hell on earth or hell is for children but for the abused child, listen to me!! I am living proof that there is no hell for children. God will get you back in that cocoon and you will come out with so much love. You may not forget but you will forgive the hell you went through.And in Heaven we are all just children. in our fathers home we have nothing to fear.and we will be safe from all evil.because we fought the good fight.And kept the FAITH... s.h

No comments:

Post a Comment