Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I AM A SURVIVOR~


 

e reason I started Gods Rehab is to show we are not theTh walking dead
We are survivors. As survivors we keep ourselves in bondage, unable to
Move forward when we refuse to let go of the past. We become shackled
To it; we dredge up those feelings over and over reliving the pain .as
If it were happening this very moment. We live in a state of
Victim hood, affirming that bad things happen to us that are out of our
Control. The simple and freeing truth is that we are in control of how
We feel and what events play out in our lives, and every moment we can
Make a choice to accept that control and realize our empowerment, or
Live as a victim. Have faith in which you are. Believe that you will
Recover and it will truly happen. And don't judge yourself too
Harshly. Some things are meant to be, and you had to fall so that
Later you may rise and become what you are truly meant to be you
Cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from
Happiness~ you cannot change the truth, Sometimes you can only find
Heaven by slowly backing away from Hell~ one new perception one fresh
Thought, One change of heart, one leap of faith~

I want to show people they don’t have to go down the same road I
Did. You could say I took the road that all abused kids do. After abuse
I was left standing confused saying what now? So I  went down this road
that is full of other walking dead victims who are just trying to
Survive.it can get scary! Some are just waiting to eat you alive.so I
had to learn fast how to survive myself before I became Road kill!
I didn't get the right help after my abuse.so I had all this hurt and
pain inside just festering .the more I tried to suppress the truth
the more hate was coming out of my mouth and my actions. Then lying
Becomes easier then telling the truth. I wasn't lying about day to day
Stuff .but the truth of my heart. And when you deny the truth to
Yourself you become someone who is dead. The Walking dead!
So how is a person to live when everything is a lie? I learned the
Hard way if you do not expose the truth. The person God made you to be
Will never exist.in my walking dead state my heart wasn't pure of love
And Jesus can’t dwell in you when your heart is hard. Yes I was
Protecting my heart from being hurt again but I was also not letting
Love in and that is just a miserable way to live. I didn't see my
Abuser so out of site out of mind yeah right that was the biggest lie
Ever! The truth of it was I still loved this man sounds crazy I know.
But Was I supposed to just act like he didn't exist anymore? He was my
Father and with that is a whole lot of issues .because of course he
Has a different truth so most of your family is wiped out because they
Are torn.so I just lived like everyone was dead. But the grief was too
Much to bear so that’s when I turned to drinking and partying. And I
did become the lie that my father said I was. Just another rebellious
teenager!
So as I was traveling down this road trying not to be road kill. I was
still getting ran over. But I never gave up the fight. I may have
started out running then walking and finally crawling. But Jesus was
right there with me but I was so stupid if I just had called out and
said JESUS! I’m tired will you carry me? Jesus would have said child
I've been waiting for you. Of course I cried out and prayed and wanted
Jesus to help me but I was not speaking the truth of my soul. my life
was a lie.so Jesus said and you will know the truth, and the truth
will set you free(john8:32).see I was lying to myself that I was fine
and it didn't matter that I didn't have a father and the pain of abuse
wasn't that bad. But to myself I was so devastated. Jesus has shown me
that my abuse is not the true me. The truth of the matter is that I am
his child and I am loved.so I’m telling the truth about what happened
to me .Behold, you desire truth in the inner being: make me therefore
to know wisdom in my innermost heart (psalm).as I clean out my heart
to make room for Jesus. Jesus is filling it back up with so much and joy.as I confess my own sins of my past that I did wrong in my
road kill travels. I came to the fork in the roadkill thinking to
myself it’s time to make a decision .do I stay on this road and become
road kill or get on the path less traveled. That leads me straight to
God.so as it says  (JOHN 1:8) if we say we have no sin, we delude and
lead ourselves astray, and the truth is not in us.my life would have
been so much fuller from the get go if I wasn't leading myself.so I’m
taking this road with Jesus and I’m telling the truth and it’s an
amazing road!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment